- Reasons for Android Restricted Access Changed
- How to fix Android Restricted access changed Notification?
- Installation and working Process:
- Steps for Installation and working process of NotifyClean:
Android Restricted access changed is the blocked notification which usually appears in android mobiles mostly on Motorola and LG Mobiles. The models include Moto X, Moto G, Moto E, LG G3, Nexus models. Restricted access changed Android alert notification blocks voice, data and emergency services. This Restricted access changes notification does not harm the mobile. This notification does not appear when there is a bug to resolve in Android software or Hardware. It is just a notification which simply appears on the notification bar and then disappears in a while. Many people get irritated and fear of this Restricted access changed notification although it is harmless. Users actually do not leave this matter like this anyway. They just wanted it to resolve in any way.
Reasons for Android Restricted Access Changed
The first question that strikes in users mind is What might be the reason for this blocked notification of Restricted access changed. So Here are few reasons for this notification.
- This Blocked notification occurs when you use damaged Sim card or blocked or the sim which is not in service.
- Android Restricted Access Changed blocked notification occurs when you changed the sim-cards from their sim card slots multiple times a day.
- The alert notification of Android Restricted Access Changed also occurs when you change the preferred network type from 2g to 3g, 3g to 4g, 2g to 4g or vice-versa.
- Alert notification of Android Restricted access changed pops-up when you wanted high-speed network and change network connection from mobile data to Wi-Fi connection.
- The Android Restricted Access Changed notification occurs when you connect to transfer the data.
So, these are the few reasons for the Android restricted access changed blocked notification to appear on the top of the notification bar.
When to react to this notification problem?
- Users have to react to this kind of notification when they cannot be able to make or receive calls.
- The right time to react to this kind of blocked notification when they are unable to send or receive text messages.
What is the solution to get rid of this blocked notification?
There is no harm to the device if this notification pops-up. But if this blocked notification vexes or annoys you, The simple solution is to restart or reboot your android device.
If you still see that pop-up blocked notification. Do the following methods.
How to fix Android Restricted access changed Notification?
Method 1: Disable notification by using In-built settings
To disable notifications android settings, Follow the steps below:
- Goto Settings
- Then open sound and notifications and in that open App notifications or you simply find out apps after opening settings( (settings–>sound and notifications–> App notifications) or (settings–>Apps)
- Scroll down and tap on Phone.
- Turn off or disable notifications.
These settings usually available for Android 5.0, Android 6.0 Marshmallow. If you do not find these type of settings on your android smartphones check out below methods.
Method 2: Fix using third-party Applications
If your Android Smartphone has root access then it is easy to fix the blocking notifications by downloading notification android app. Follow the steps to download, install and work on it.
The third-party applications are the apps to download and install on mobile phones.
Here are the some of the notification blocking apps:
- Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up Off
- Notification Blocker
- Notify Block
- NotiEDA(Block Notification)
- Notification Block(DND Notification)
- Notification Cleaner
The above mentioned Android applications are easily available in play store. These Android applications block the annoying or irritating notifications from your Android smartphones.
Notification Blocker & Cleaner & Heads-up off
This is an Android application to block and clean junk notifications in a smart and easy way. This makes the device to run smoothly. It lists out all the notifications at one place so that there is no chance for you to miss any notification. No root access is required only necessary permissions are asked to process. This app is free to download.
Download Size: 2.46MB
Notification Blocker blocks all the unwanted notifications in an easy and centralized way. All the things are done without rooting the device.
Download Size: 1.80MB
Notify Block is another simple app that blocks annoying notifications in a customized way. It works on rooted and non-rooted devices. It is simple to use. Rather than going through all the apps and disable their notifications you can simply use this app.
Download Size: 458KB
NotiEDA (Block Notification):
This app blocks irritating notifications and spam messages that were seen on notification bar or lock screen. It has privacy mode to block notifications. It can gather interesting notification by setting the keywords.
Download Size: 2.18MB
Notification Block(DND Notification):
The name itself says that it blocks notifications which is mainly of DND notification i.e., Do Not Disturb notifications. It works both on rooted and non-rooted devices.
Download Size: 1.81MB
This is another simple app which removes notifications. It is 100% free. It blocks unwanted notifications and allows specific apps to post the notification.
Download Size: 746KB
This is another application which works only on rooted devices. It is free to download. It blocks all the unwanted notifications. Xposed Framework is required for this app to work.
Download Size: 881KB
Installation and working Process:
- Download the Android application which blocks the notifications in Android. Example: Notify Block
- Open the Android Apk and you will be asked to enable access to the notification so that it can work.
- Tap on “Take me there”.
- Then look at the “Hide system apps” on the app. It should be unchecked.
- Scroll down till you see “phone” app and tap on it.
This is how the installation and working process goes on. After doing this process, Restart or Reboot your Android smartphone. If the Restricted access changed notification is not fixed or if it still appears, disable the notifications for all items with Phone icons in the list.
How to install NotifyClean?
NotifyClean is an Android application for smartphones to block notifications. The installation process of this Android Apk is something different from regular Android applications. This application or apk requires the Xposed framework from Xposed framework xda to run NotifyClean apk.
xposed Framework xda or Xposed installer apk download
Download Xposed Installer apk for Android 4.0.3 to 4.4.4 (KitKat) – Download
Xposed for Android 5.0:
- ARM: Xposed-v89-sdk21-arm.zip
- ARM64: Xposed-v89-sdk21-arm64.zip
- x86 (Intel-based chipset) : Xposed-v89-sdk21-x86.zip
Xposed for Android 5.1:
- ARM: Xposed-v89-sdk22-arm.zip
- ARM64: Xposed-v89-sdk22-arm64.zip
- x86 (Intel-based chipset) : Xposed-v89-sdk22-x86.zip
Xposed for Android 6.0:
- ARM: Xposed-v89-sdk23-arm.zip
- ARM64: Xposed-v89-sdk23-arm64.zip
- x86 (for Intel CPU’s): Xposed-v89-sdk23-x86.zip
Steps for Installation and working process of NotifyClean:
- Download and install the NotifyClean app.
- Then Open it and follow the given to access.
- Scroll down and tap on “Phone”
- Then click or tap on “Restricted access changed”
- After doing the above process, Reboot or Restart android smartphone.
Your mobile phone is free from the restricted access changed notification.